söndag 20 februari 2011

Do or dont...

Working on a MUSICMAN hiphop compilation. Or was working that is. My computer broke down... badly! Finally managed to log in on the computer just to save all the important stuff, and to be able to keep any of the work put down so far on the mix; I had to mix it down. Before beeing really done that is. So now I have an hour-long mix of 90´s hiphop. Of course, the tracks are so hot it hurts, but some mixes are really shitty and grimmy.

So what to do? Put it out anyway, or bin the entire thing in grief and start from scratch?
Beeing in the phase of life I´m currently at (with a 4 months baby, good stuff!), I´m seriously considering the first option. 


Oh shit, am I once again excusing myself? That´s weak...hehe. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar